We’re Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçtaş. We’re made up of over 79,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That’s right, we’re big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that’s where you come in.
Kingfisher IT supports every brand and every individual user across our global business. That’s huge. And that’s not all – Kingfisher IT are simplifying the way we work by streamlining and improving our systems and technology, across every part of our business.
We’re an encouraging, forward-thinking and passionate bunch at Kingfisher IT, always looking for the best way of doing things by pursuing innovation in the field and continually raising standards. When you become part of the team, you’ll see the impact you have in every decision you make!
Collaborating with the SAP Lead, you will support the analysis and design activities delivering SAP solutions for IT projects.
The team provides the SAP functionalities to support the store devices and store POS, integration with our website for the sales order process, and provides our core SAP CRM system in use in stores and contact centres, so you will play a vital role in supporting our customers!
You will become a specialist in the core area of this role in Store Operations, but also have the opportunity to grow your skills and work in other SAP solution areas as demand requires.
- You will support demand management and work package responses, as agreed with the SAP Lead
- Ensure completion and delivery of work against a project plan agreed with the SAP Lead and Project Manager
- Work within agreed change control procedures gaining agreement for revisions to work packages from the Project Manager
- Communicate status of work packages raising issues, risks, changes or exceptions to the SAP Lead and Competency Centre Manager
- Complete analysis, design, build & configuration and unit test of new solutions and improvements
- Defect resolution during the test and warranty support phases of projects
- Help with test strategies and test plans
- Assist the implementation and cutover planning and take ownership of cutover and implementation tasks
- Undertake activities to handover knowledge to application services and third parties to enable ongoing support and future development of solution
- We are looking for someone that has experience with SAP ERP modules SD and MM. If you have experience with SAP CRM, SAP CAR, and SAP Finance that's great, if not a desire to learn these.
- You have Experience delivering a full SAP Project Lifecycle with ECC6, from Blueprint to Go-Live.
- Experienced in crafting solutions within SAP based on a set of our requirements, and writing configuration documents, functional specifications, unit test scripts
- Some exposure to SAP ECC 6 IS Retail, and good understanding of the integration between SAP modules
- Experience of IDOC interfaces and web services
What we can offer you -
Competitive salary and employee benefits including -
Company bonus, award-winning pension scheme, discount at B&Q and Screwfix, Bupa healthcare (up to family cover)
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global business. In return, we provide an inspirational working environment, a great benefits package and opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, we can’t wait to hear from you.