Junior Financial Analyst
Who we are and what we create?
Kingfisher plc is an international home improvement company with approximately 1,380 stores, supported by a team of 80,000 colleagues. We operate in 8 countries across Europe under retail banners including B&Q, Castorama, Brico Dépôt, Screwfix, TradePoint and Koçtaş. At Kingfisher, our purpose is to make home improvement accessible for everyone. In 2017 we opened a Global Business Services (GBS) Centre in Krakow, to which we are looking for candidates for the above-mentioned position.
If you are looking for a place where you can always just be yourself, you will be receiving understanding from your colleagues, and your curiosity of the world will be valued, it means that you’ve come to the right place, because we include the diversity!
You no longer need to relocate to get the benefits of working in Kraków.
But you can stick to your routine if you want to.
Join Kingfisher and work remotely
What can we offer you?
- Private medical healthcare at LUXMED (including dentalcare) for you and your family
- Medicover sports card (Fit&More package)
- Life insurance financed by the employer
- 30-minute lunch break included in the 8-hour working day
- Work in a highly professional and stimulating atmosphere
- Training & Buddy programme that will allow you to quickly adapt to your new role
- Wellbeing programme for employees
- Co-financing of monthly tickets for the public transport in Krakow
- Comfortable working environment in the office and the possibility of home office
- Language courses, accounting courses, access to LinkedIn Learning and the possibility of co-financing studies and certification
- Employee referral programme
What will you be responsible for?
- Maintaining established excel models
- Supporting financial modelling in Excel
- Analyse large amounts of data from different sources
- Deliver concise oral or written reports on their analytical findings
- Compiling data and preparing a variety of different schedules and reports
- Supporting different projects including standardization and improvements
- Month end close as required with analysis and the preparation of journals
- Providing support to senior analysts in tasks such as data entry and assisting with presentations
What do we expect from you?
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting and/or Mathematics
- Very good written and spoken English
- Strong financial knowledge
- Upper-intermediate MS Office suite skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well within a team environment as well as individually
- Great numerical skills and analytical mindset
- Ability to prioritize task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to learn, dedicated, diligent, highly organized, and reliable
To get to know us better visit: