AP Helpdesk Administrator with Romanian
Who we are and what we create?
Kingfisher plc is an international home improvement company with approximately 1,380 stores, supported by a team of 80,000 colleagues. We operate in 8 countries across Europe under retail banners including B&Q, Castorama, Brico Dépôt, Screwfix, TradePoint and Koçtaş. At Kingfisher, our purpose is to make home improvement accessible for everyone. In 2017 we opened a Global Business Services (GBS) Centre in Krakow, to which we are looking for candidates for the above-mentioned position.
If you are looking for a place where you can always just be yourself, you will be receiving understanding from your colleagues, and your curiosity of the world will be valued, it means that you’ve come to the right place, because we include the diversity!
You no longer need to relocate to get the benefits of working in Kraków.
But you can stick to your routine if you want to.
Join Kingfisher and work remotely.
What can we offer you?
- Private medical healthcare at LUXMED (including dentalcare) for you and your family
- Medicover sports card (Fit&More package)
- Life insurance financed by the employer
- 30-minute lunch break included in the 8-hour working day
- Work in a highly professional and stimulating atmosphere
- Training & Buddy programme that will allow you to quickly adapt to your new role
- Wellbeing programme for employees
- Co-financing of monthly tickets for the public transport in Krakow
- Comfortable working environment in the office and the possibility of home office
- Language courses, accounting courses, access to LinkedIn Learning and the possibility of co-financing studies and certification
- Employee referral programme
What will you be responsible for?
- Direct daily contact with third parties via phone call and Service Now ticketing tool
- Transferring the accounting issues to responsible GBS stream for resolution
- Working closely with internal GBS teams to resolve suppliers’ queries on time
- Ensuring queries are resolved on time
- Following up with accounting team and with the business to ensure complete resolution of vendor issues
- Performing other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support suppliers and GBS teams in their cooperation
- Reposts preparation and ad-hoc tasks assigned by Team Manager
What do we expect from you?
- At least 6 months of professional experience in customer service (nice to have)
- Very good knowledge of Romanian (min. B2/C1)
- Communicative knowledge of English (min. B1/B2)
- Interest in accounting and finance area
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good at problem solving and results driven
- Experience in AP processes would be an asset
- Knowledge of MS Excel and SAP would be an asset
- Knowledge of Service Now tool would be an asset
To get to know us better visit: