Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader, accurately processes and reconciles GFR and GNFR invoices for payment. Works with internal and external stakeholders to ensure invoices are processed in line with our standards, company policies, compliance & payment terms.
We are currently recruiting for 2 x contract roles in our Accounts Payable team, 1 x 6 month and 1 x 12 month. We are willing to consider fully remote working for these roles.
- Prioritises work activity based on key deadlines.
- Matches stock and non-stock invoices ensuring accuracy in posting to the supplier accounts.
- Identify discrepancies during the matching routine, liaising with internal and external department to resolve issues with stock deliveries and pricing,
- Ensure that purchase order compliance is followed.
- Provide solutions & make decisions to the daily clearance of invoice exceptions, and subsequent processing through the system.
- Complete supplier payments in line with payment terms with the correct payment codes
- Deliver statement reconciliations providing follow up to missing invoices and credit notes, resolving issues & working with suppliers.
- Liaise with suppliers to provide resolutions to queries.
- Collaborate and work positively with suppliers and internal teams to actively resolve queries and maintain good working relationships.
- Escalate to the Team Leader any complex issues where further advice is needed to resolve discrepancies.
- Provide guidance to internal and external customers to help educate and resolve issues preventing payments being made.
- Work collaboratively with team members to update and share knowledge within the team, and answer process questions/queries.
- Identify areas of vendor non-compliance and resolve directly, flagging any sticking points to the team leader for help & advice.
- Absence cover for other key areas in the team, specifically Travel & expenses.
- Excellent IT literacy and MS Office skills
- Experience in an Accounts Payable environment would be beneficial
- Attentive to detail
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Can adapt between a variety of processing activities, using discretion where needed.
- Analytical, experience of working within a data driven environment.
- Strong team player who uses initiative and diplomacy when liaising with internal and external customers.
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com