Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix! We are looking for passionate Account Sales Representative to join our B2B team.
Reporting to the Sales Support Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the B2B Account Managers in the growth and sales of our B2B customer accounts. You will proactively contact our customers (both existing and prospective) to drive the success of B2B Key Accounts in various campaigns, ensuring that our customers receive the high level of service they expect from Screwfix through proactive and regular planned contact.
- Be a point of contact for our lower tier Key Account customers, building effective relationships & offering support & resolution for a variety of customer queries.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Deliver call campaigns to drive sales growth & lead generation when volumes require.
- Reporting using Excel & CRM reporting system.
- Be proactive and take ownership to ensure sales growth and customer experience is optimised.
- Provide office support when the account managers are visiting customers, being a point of contact.
Required Skills & Experience
- A proven background in customer sales and service.
- Experience in relationship building, using natural conversational skills to enhance sales opportunities by listening and understanding customer needs.
- Experience in using Excel.
- Sales Orientated- tenacious, positive & motivated.
- Flexible & adaptable- skilled at managing your own workloads & working on your own initiative and be able to multi-task.
- Communication– a clear & confident communicator both over the phone & through written communication.
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org