We’re Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçtaş. We’re made up of over 78,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That’s right, we’re big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that’s where you come in.
We have an outstanding opportunity for an innovative Aftersales Manager to join us at Kingfisher in the Group After-Sales Services team. We’re embracing an agile, hybrid way of working meaning you will have a mixture of home and office working in this role.
Reporting into the Head of Group After-Sales Services your role will be to support in developing and delivering the After-Sales Services solutions of Kingfishers own exclusive brand (OEB) products in respect of spare parts and repairs provision for all our markets. We’re in the process of developing our new After-Sales Services strategy so this role provides you with a fantastic opportunity to be involved from the beginning in helping drive the 3-year plan to redefine the services capabilities to meet both our customer's expectations and demands whilst ensuring we meet the regulatory requirements and increase our sustainability credentials.
Key Responsibilities in the role:
- Build and lead a project implementation plan to deliver the Kingfisher and Offer & Sourcing (O&S) Spare Parts and Repairs strategy
- Work with our retail banners (B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot) to establish After-Sales service best practices
- Collate and report returns and disposal across all retail banners by channel and product type
- Lead & support suppliers in the areas of spares and repairs
- Support our product teams in planning and delivering after-sales solutions in the retail banners ensuring an efficient journey for our customers and store colleagues
- Identify common product part failures and create an efficient process of delivering this into the Quality team
Skills required to deliver in this role:
- After-Sales Services experience relating to spares, returns, aftersales
- Experience working on and managing projects within aftersales services
- Strong analytical capabilities are key
- Ability to work with and influence colleagues across the wider business
- A pro-active person who continually looks at ways to improve processes and offer solutions
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global business. In return, we provide an inspirational working environment, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, apply now!