Who we are
Kingfisher plc is an international home improvement company with over 1,380 stores in eight countries across Europe. We operate under retail banners including B&Q, Castorama, Brico Depot, Screwfix, TradePoint and Koctas, supported by a team of 80,000 colleagues.
We offer home improvement products and services to consumers and trade professionals who shop in our stores and via our e-commerce channels. At Kingfisher, our purpose is to make better homes accessible for everyone.
Your role as a Senior Business Analyst is integral to supporting the programme of change in Kingfisher and successful delivery primarily through eliciting and verifying requirements for our ambitious IT delivery plan. This plan is integral to our company strategy so from your first day with us you will be working directly to support it.
The Senior Business Analyst role provides a number of services:
- Defining, modelling and documenting scope areas to ensure consistent understanding of change boundaries and enable delivery traceability
- Supporting Lead BAs and the Strategy, Architecture & Performance Team with the scoping and sizing of demand through the Portfolio process
- Eliciting requirements for change initiatives; validating, analysing and gaining consensus approval from stakeholders. Advocating and tracing requirements to the business objectives and solution design through to success for UAT.
- Modelling and analysing business processes, including identifying process improvements by reviewing ‘As-Is’, Define and Agree with business the ‘To-Be’ processes
- Plus more roles on job specs
- Expert core skills
- Expert-level knowledge of Supply Chain (including Sourcing) and Logistics across a wide range of industries, including Retail
- Significant experience working in commercial /or similar business in business facing roles
- Expert practice of business process models
- Adaptive to different methodologies
- Ability to prioritize multitude demands
An exciting opportunity for an individual with a genuine passion for Business Analyst work with a focus on Supply-Chain. Kingfisher are invested in your development and will offer an exciting opportunity to further develop your career.