We’re Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçtaş. We’re made up of over 78,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That’s right, we’re big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that’s where you come in.
In order to achieve this, we are developing a domain capability to deliver our plans and strategy on Store based fulfilment across Europe - focused on enhancing our Digital Hub concept and improving our Store to Home courier service by utilising our own fleet and 3rd parties in order to deliver speedy last mile, same day and choice of day deliveries to our Customers.
In parallel we will evolve and develop new system and carrier management capabilities to support an ‘extended range’ capability from our Distribution Centres, Fulfilment Centres, and Vendors to deliver a best-in-class OTIF delivery options for Home or Store delivery.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our group digital product and platform team to help accelerate the delivery of our strategy and commercial value propositions for customers across the Kingfisher group of companies.
You will be a clear thinker with vision, passion, energy, attention to detail, and a drive to learn and improve yourself and others. Collaborative and agile, clear in communication and honest, you will be a team player capable of working across a business that is on a mission to make home improvement accessible to everyone.
As a Kingfisher Digital Product Owner, you will be an integral part of our business, working closely not only with the rest of the product team but also with key stakeholders, other Product Managers/Owners and other areas of the business to make your product the best it could possibly be.
You will report into the Product Manager and work closely with them to align roadmaps, business opportunities with stakeholder priorities and interests.
- Worknig within a product team to deliver exceptional results: guide, present challenges, trusting and allowing the teams to determine how to deliver what you require
- Participate in Agile ceremonies, build and maintain the product backlog, analyse business requirements and produce user stories and acceptance criteria
- Contribute to the broader culture of Kingfisher by evangelising an agile mindset and lean approach
- Working with other Product Teams to shape the long-term vision
- Deliver key initiatives to meet our business objectives
- Be the voice of Kingfisher Group customer and build strong relationships with key stakeholders in order to effectively represent customer needs
- Immerse yourself in insights and learning from competitor analysis, user research and qualitative and quantitative data to inform new ideas and optimisation
- Explore and champion new ideas, assess project results and celebrate success
- Extensive, current experience of ecommerce store and hub and spoke fulfilment technologies and operations at scale
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work across multiple teams, align goals and deliverables and drive overall success independent of organisational boundaries
- Experience owning the medium to long term vision and development roadmap for products. You have driven products which have a multi-year horizon for realisation of the full vision
- You will know how to measure the success of your product and continuously iterate to improve it for the benefit of our partners
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence would be beneficial, but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global business. In return, we provide an inspirational working environment, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, apply now!