We’re Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçtaş. We’re made up of over 79,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That’s right, we’re big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the top tier home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that’s where you come in. Kingfisher is an exciting, inspiring place to be. We establish the strategy that leads the business. We drive innovation to encourage our customers. We set the tone of our global business. It can be exciting, but that goes hand in hand with the ability to make a difference – to the business, to the many people around the world that work for us, and to our customers
The purpose of this role is to support the Group Marketplace & E-commerce Performance function in driving the development of our eCommerce strategy with outstanding reporting, insights and analysis. Proactively find opportunities for continuous improvement, using an extensive toolset to build out valuable reports covering the breadth of our Ecommerce business.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Creation and ownership of regular business reports and dashboards using tools such as Power BI and Google Data Studio, which provide a 360-degree view of Ecommerce performance, including customer journey and online behaviours to provide revenue opportunities
- Should be able to develop tabular and multi-dimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentaries.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, potentially from multiple data sources, building with performance and maintainability in mind.
- Working closely with key stakeholders, gathering requirements, and translating them
- Shaping an approach for governance and deployment of Power BI, including advising on licensing, distribution/sharing, training, support, and best practices.
- Partner effectively with wider eCommerce team to drive performance, proactively engage and build strong relationships with the eCommerce team
Required Skills & Experience: -
- Extensive experience across a range of data, analytical and BI tools, particularly Power BI, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Azure.
- Be able to work with multiple data sources such as Databricks, Google Big Query, Salesforce
- Practical ability to structure data to optimise efficiency in data visualisation
- Extensive experience in performance measurement, data visualisation and experimentation (using techniques such as A/B testing)
- Expert knowledge of Power BI service and in using advanced-level calculations on the data set
- Comfortable with Deployment Pipelines
- Strong communication skills with stakeholders and a drive to influence and improve data culture.
- Good organisation skills, able to prioritise and plan own time in line with department requirements