We’re Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçtaş. We’re made up of 78,000 passionate people, call 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That’s right, we’re big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that’s where you come in.
At Kingfisher our customers come from all walks of life, and so do we. We want to ensure that all colleagues, future colleagues, and applicants to Kingfisher are treated equally regardless of age, gender, marital or civil partnership status, colour, ethnic or national origin, culture, religious belief, philosophical belief, political opinion, disability, gender identity, gender expression or sexual orientation.
If you require any additional support or reasonable adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We advocate the benefits of a flexible and hybrid working environment, recognising that this means different things, to different people, in different roles. Want to apply as a job share, or propose a way of working that isn’t the traditional 9am – 5pm, Monday through to Friday? We’re all ears.
We are recruiting for a Digital Audit Analyst (known internally as Digital Assurance Analyst) who sits within the digital and technology audit team. You will all work together to deliver an audit plan which assures key risks and controls. All members of the team are expected to support the continuous improvement of ways of working / tools to improve the team efficiency and effectiveness. This role would suit a graduate with a keen interest in digital and Audit.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist in the delivery of a high-quality Digital & Technology Audit plan
- Support the risk assessment process for Digital & Technology - Prepare high quality draft reports and working papers which meet our methodology standards
- Build strong relationships with our Digital team which facilitate effective ways of working
- Apply appropriate tools and data interrogation techniques to support audit delivery
- Experiment with different methodologies (e.g. Agile, automation) to improve the efficiency of our audit delivery and develop Continuous Auditing techniques
- Explore different tools to continuously improve the Internal Audit methodology, from risk assessment to planning, fieldwork and reporting
- Demonstrate and promote innovative thinking and be passionate about our values
What we need:
• Ideally some significant experience in an Ecommerce role or IT assurance role
• Exposure / knowledge of governance / audit activities
• Knowledge and / or experience of data analysis tools (e.g. PowerBI)
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate technical concepts in a simple way
• We will consider an enthusiastic Graduate from a relevant degree background if able to demonstrate the right self-development mindset and appetite for learning about Assurance, Digital and ECommerce.
What we offer In return
We offer an inclusive environment, where what you can achieve is limited only by your imagination! We encourage new ideas, actively support experimentation, and strive to build an environment where everyone can be their best self. We’re adopting a hybrid approach with some office and some home working, on average around (40%) in the office. Your office location? Well, we’d love you to be based in our London Paddington office on those days you’re in the office. We also offer a competitive benefits package and plenty of opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, apply now and help us to Power the Possible. #li-kb1#LI-HYBRID