Who we are and what we create?
Kingfisher plc is an international home improvement company with approximately 1,380 stores, supported by a team of 80,000 colleagues. We operate in 8 countries across Europe under retail banners including B&Q, Castorama, Brico Dépôt, Screwfix, TradePoint and Koçtaş. At Kingfisher, our purpose is to make home improvement accessible for everyone. In 2017 we opened a Global Business Services (GBS) Centre in Krakow, to which we are looking for candidates for the above-mentioned position.
If you are looking for a place where you can develop your skills, always just be yourself, you will be receiving understanding from your colleagues, and your curiosity of the world will be valued, it means that you’ve come to the right place, because we include the diversity!
What can we offer you?
- Paid post-graduate apprenticeship agreement for the initial period of 3 months
- Private medical healthcare at LUXMED (including dentalcare) for you and your family
- Medicover sports card (Fit&More package)
- Life insurance financed by the employer
- 30-minute lunch break included in the 8-hour working day
- Work in a highly professional and stimulating atmosphere
- Training & Buddy programme that will allow you to quickly adapt to your new role
- Wellbeing programme for employees
- Co-financing of monthly tickets for the public transport in Krakow
- Comfortable working environment in the office and the possibility of home office
- Language courses, accounting courses, access to LinkedIn Learning and the possibility of co-financing studies and certification
- Employee referral programme
What will you be responsible for?
- Issuing standard and non-standard Invoices
- Initiating needed action on incorrect allocated items
- Ensuring proper company policies are being followed
- Preparing ad-hoc reports
- Performing other related tasks assigned by Team Manager
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant University degree (Accounting or Finance preferred) or equivalent education
- Good spoken & written English (B2)
- Basic MS Excel knowledge
- Being able to work within tight operational deadlines and priorities
- Good problem-solving skills and cooperation attitude
- Analytical skills – paying attention to the details
To get to know us better visit: