Accounting Helpdesk Administrator with French/Spanish/Romanian
Who we are and what we create?
Kingfisher plc is an international home improvement company with approximately 1,380 stores, supported by a team of 80,000 colleagues. We operate in 8 countries across Europe under retail banners including B&Q, Castorama, Brico Dépôt, Screwfix, TradePoint and Koçtaş. At Kingfisher, our purpose is to make home improvement accessible for everyone. In 2017 we opened a Global Business Services (GBS) Centre in Krakow, to which we are looking for candidates for the above-mentioned position.
If you are looking for a place where you can always just be yourself, you will be receiving understanding from your colleagues, and your curiosity of the world will be valued, it means that you’ve come to the right place, because we include the diversity!
You no longer need to relocate to get the benefits of working in Kraków.
But you can stick to your routine if you want to.
Join Kingfisher and work remotely.
What can we offer you?
- Private medical healthcare at LUXMED (including dentalcare) for you and your family
- Medicover sports card (Fit&More package)
- Life insurance financed by the employer
- 30-minute lunch break included in the 8-hour working day
- Work in a highly professional and stimulating atmosphere
- Training & Buddy programme that will allow you to quickly adapt to your new role
- Wellbeing programme for employees
- Co-financing of monthly tickets for the public transport in Krakow
- Comfortable working environment in the office and the possibility of home office
- Language courses, accounting courses, access to LinkedIn Learning and the possibility of co-financing studies and certification
- Employee referral programme
What will you be responsible for?
- Daily contact with French/Spanish/Romanian-speaking suppliers and transferring the accounting issues to the Accounting Team
- Direct e-mail and phone contact in English and French/Spanish/Romanian
- Performing other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support suppliers
What do we expect from you?
- At least 6 months of professional experience in customer service
- Very good knowledge of French/Spanish/Romanian (min. B2/C1)
- Communicative knowledge of English (min. B1)
- Willingness to develop in accounting and finance area
- At least intermediate Excel knowledge
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in AP processes
- Accounting, Finance or Business-related University degree
- SAP system knowledge
To get to know us better visit: