Accounts Payable Accountant
Who we are and what we create?
Kingfisher plc is an international home improvement company with approximately 1,380 stores, supported by a team of 80,000 colleagues. We operate in 8 countries across Europe under retail banners including B&Q, Castorama, Brico Dépôt, Screwfix, TradePoint and Koçtaş. At Kingfisher, our purpose is to make home improvement accessible for everyone. In 2017 we opened a Global Business Services (GBS) Centre in Krakow, to which we are looking for candidates for the above-mentioned position.
If you are looking for a place where you can always just be yourself, you will be receiving understanding from your colleagues, and your curiosity of the world will be valued, it means that you’ve come to the right place, because we include the diversity!
You no longer need to relocate to get the benefits of working in Kraków.
But you can stick to your routine if you want to.
Join Kingfisher and work remotely.
What can we offer you?
- Private medical healthcare at LUXMED (including dentalcare) for you and your family
- Medicover sports card (Fit&More package)
- Life insurance financed by the employer
- 30-minute lunch break included in the 8-hour working day
- Work in a highly professional and stimulating atmosphere
- Training & Buddy programme that will allow you to quickly adapt to your new role
- Wellbeing programme for employees
- Co-financing of monthly tickets for the public transport in Krakow
- Comfortable working environment in the office and the possibility of home office
- Language courses, accounting courses, access to LinkedIn Learning and the possibility of co-financing studies and certification
- Employee referral programme
What will you be responsible for?
- Regular posting of invoices
- Performing three-way matching for company payables
- Solving of price and quantity differences
- Preparing calculations and analysing numerical data
- Managing vendor enquiries
- Analysing and reconciling accounts
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge of accounting rules
- Accounting experience and/ or accounting studies and courses
- Very good spoken & written English (B2) language skills
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Being able to work within tight operational deadlines and priorities
- Good problem-solving skills and cooperation attitude
- Knowledge of SAP accounting system
- Friendly and supportive company culture
To get to know us better visit: