Scrum Master (Data Domain)
Who we are and what we create?
Kingfisher plc is an international home improvement company with approximately 1,380 stores, supported by a team of 80,000 colleagues. We operate in 8 countries across Europe under retail banners including B&Q, Castorama, Brico Dépôt, Screwfix, TradePoint and Koçtaş. At Kingfisher, our purpose is to make home improvement accessible for everyone. In 2017 we opened a Global Business Services (GBS) Centre in Krakow, to which we are looking for candidates for the above-mentioned position.
What’s in it for you as a professional in Group Data?
- Be a pioneer, get in right at the beginning of our journey and establish our culture and ways of working in Kingfisher GBS
- Its all new stuff! No legacy BI to own
- Work with experienced data professionals from a range of industry backgrounds
- Use the latest technology in a truly agile, product orientated deliver environment
If you are looking for a place where you can always just be yourself, you will be receiving understanding from your colleagues, and your curiosity of the world will be valued, it means that you’ve come to the right place, because we include the diversity!
What can we offer you?
- Private medical healthcare at LUXMED (including dentalcare) for you and your family
- Medicover sports card (Fit&More package)
- Life insurance financed by the employer
- 30-minute lunch break included in the 8-hour working day
- Work in a highly professional and stimulating atmosphere
- Training & Buddy programme that will allow you to quickly adapt to your new role
- Wellbeing programme for employees
- Co-financing of monthly tickets for the public transport in Krakow
- Comfortable working environment in the office and the possibility of home office
- Language courses, accounting courses, access to LinkedIn Learning and the possibility of co-financing studies and certification
- Employee referral programme
Your role as a Scrum Master will be to set your team up for successful delivery. Working alongside other scrum masters and product owners, you’ll help us deliver against our digital roadmap.
What will you be responsible for?
- Supporting the team to plan their workload
- Optimising the team’s delivery capability
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement
- Leading a group of individuals to become a self-organising, highly effective, and productive team
- Building relationships with various stakeholders, such as other Scrum Masters, Product Owners, members of the team
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who has a true passion for agile delivery. Whether you’ve worked as a Scrum Master, Delivery Manager, or Project Manager in the past, we need colleagues with:
- Knowledge and experience of multiple agile methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Data Delivery
- Experience or knowledge of working within an agile framework at scale
- A track record of leading great teams, with significant experience managing business stakeholders and a tireless approach to building effective working relationships
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle and technology environment, with a broad interest in technology & Data
- Imagination and creativity to solve problems, and work with teams to analyse the root causes of issues
- A passion for coaching individuals and teams to get the best out of people
To get to know us better visit: