We’re Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçtaş. We’re made up of over 82,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That’s right, we’re big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that’s where you come in.
We're recruiting for a Head of Connected Home, reporting to the Director of Master Data and leading a team of two project managers you will lead a project team that delivers innovative and functional smart home products to our customers by working collaboratively with internal colleague across Kingfisher and our Retail Banners and our external partners. As the Head of Connected home your role is to Develop our OEB (Own Exclusive Brand) Connected Home strategy and coordinate the delivery of Connected Home (Smart Home) OEB product ranges.What you’ll be doing:
- Working collaboratively within the Range matrix (buying, legal, quality, brand etc.), federate the development and creation of a global, consistent OEB Connected home offer
- Supporting the Range teams for banners engagement to the OEB Connected Home Strategy
- Developing the creation of a Connected Home strategy to drive leadership in our offer, continuous NPD, deliver clear growth plans, and one that will feed into and support the wider Group Trade strategy
- Facilitating the development of products with a license model for a digital platform
- Ensuring the consistency of the road map of OEB connected home products ranges, app update and cloud data management according to turnover perspective
- Supporting the development of deeper insight and knowledge of our targeted Connected Home customers within our Offer & Sourcing organisation
- Managing the best key partner(s) for software and cloud
- Facilitating a framework to underpin and support the ongoing development and maintenance of our Brands, i.e. After Sales, customer forums, Trade Shows etc
- Investigating & supporting opportunities to adapt our business model
- Review new revenue streams for our key OEB brands including hardware and software part
- You will also have shared Responsibility for the OEB Connected Home sales and margin performance for Kingfisher
- Strong experience of leading an end-to-end development programme
- Experience of leading projects across countries and cultures
- Strong interest in Connected Home / Smart Home/ IoT
- Good knowledge of Product Development Processes
- International experience
- A proven record of managing a team, both direct reports and within a matrix too
- Communication skills, ability to federate and challenge stakeholder
In return, we offer an inclusive environment, where what you can achieve is limited only by your imagination! We encourage new ideas, actively support experimentation, and strive to build an environment where everyone can be their best self.
We also offer a competitive benefits package and plenty of opportunities to stretch and grow your career.
Interested? Great, apply now and help us to Power the Possible.